- when parents blame their children for having mental health issues
- when parents make fun of their children for being anxious about things
- when parents yell at their children for not being able to cope with stress
- when parents punish their children for failing at things
- when parents get angry at their children because they werent able to fulfill adult responsiblities
Beyonce has been on a 123-show tour since March. She kicked off 2013 singing the National Anthem at the inauguration and then performed at the Super Bowl. And in between taking care of her small child and Instagramming her every bowel movement she somehow found time to secretly record an entire album PLUS 14 music videos and NO ONE leaked any of it to the world? Meanwhile I have a shelf from ikea that’s been sitting unfinished in a corner since May.
My late boss and mentor used to always say 80% of our job is just showing up. And like so many things she taught me, I always took those words to heart.
It wasn’t until years later I realized this rule was applicable to more than work. It’s true in much of life; friendships, relationships, family. Just showing up is a really big portion of what’s important.
If I say I’m going to do something … I’m going to do it. If I say I’m going to be there … I will be there.
WAIT IT’S FRIDAY THE 13th IN DECEMBER
"boys don’t like girls who wear make-up."
"boys don’t like girls who eat too much."
"boys don’t like girls who talk too much."
sounds like boys are gay.
I need to be up at 9:30….BUT BEYONCÉ THOOOO
Did you know you can just ignore texts calls and emails from people for weeks and not feel anything about it except for a vague unease when you wonder why you don’t feel anything about it